Todd practices in the areas of corporate and commercial transactions, residential and commercial real estate, and estate planning and administration. Todd works with clients to assist with incorporation and corporate –reorganizations, acquisitions and sales of business and the preparation of shareholder agreements. In his estate planning practice, Todd advises clients with respect to wills, powers of attorney, representation agreements and trusts.
Todd recently returned to Victoria after practicing for a number of years in greater Vancouver. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his two young daughters and searching for his golf ball on many of the local courses.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Member, Law Society of BC, Canadian Bar Association, Victoria Bar Association, Vancouver Bar Association
- Access Pro Bono – Roster Program Lawyer
- Admitted to Practice, 2012
- JD, University of Victoria, 2011
- BA (Political Science), University of Victoria, 2004
- Commercial Lending
- Corporate and Business Law
- Real Estate – Commercial
- Real Estate – Residential
- Wills, Estates & Trusts