Kirby’s practice focuses on general civil litigation and dispute resolution, including family law.
By actively listening to her clients to understand their unique needs, Kirby provides legal advice that is practical and solution-oriented.
Kirby has successfully litigated for her clients before the Supreme Court of British Columbia. She has also negotiated favourable settlements for her clients outside of the courtroom.
Kirby joined Cook Roberts as an associate in 2019 after practicing at a law firm in Victoria specializing in litigation.
- Admitted to practice, 2017
- JD, Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University, 2016
- BA, Dalhousie University, 2013
Awards and Recognition
- Schulich School of Law Entrance Scholarship, 2013
- Director, Victoria Cool Aid Society Board of Directors
- Guest Lecturer, University of Victoria Faculty of Law
- Volunteer, Victoria Law Day
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Law Society of BC, Canadian Bar Association, and Victoria Bar Association
- Chair, Young Lawyers Victoria (Canadian Bar Association BC Branch)
- Mentor, Canadian Bar Association BC Branch Law Student Mentorship Program