Fabio practices in the areas of real estate and development, corporate commercial matters, including the purchase and sale of businesses and real estate, estate planning and administration.
Prior to joining Cook Roberts, Fabio practiced in greater Vancouver as well as articled and summered in the Vancouver office of an international law firm. Fabio attended law school at the University of Victoria and returned to Victoria to join Cook Roberts. While in law school, Fabio served as the Vice President of the Law Students’ Society and the Student Representative to the Canadian Bar Association BC Branch. In his final year of law school at the University of Victoria, Fabio studied on exchange at Utrecht University of Law in the Netherlands.
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Past Member, German Canadian Business Association
- Admitted to Practice, 2021
- JD, University of Victoria, 2020
- Utrecht University School of Law, the Netherlands, 2019 (Exchange Semester)
- BA (With Distinction), Major in History, Minor in Political Science, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, 2014
- Vice President, Law Students’ Society, University of Victoria Faculty of Law, 2018-2019
- Student Representative (University of Victoria Faculty of Law) to the Canadian Bar Association BC Branch, 2018-2019
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, Volunteer, 2021
- Graduate Intern, Office of the President, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, 2016-2017
- Editor-in-Chief, Emergent Historian, the Kwantlen Journal of History, 2013-2015
- Soccer Coach & Player, Adult Competitive Indoor Soccer, 2011-2016
- Soccer Coach & Player, South Surrey Football Club, Fraser Valley Soccer League, Adult Men’s, 2015-2016