Kyle’s practice focuses on litigation and dispute resolution in the areas of employment, construction, real estate, and business. His goal is to provide clients with effective advice to help them to achieve workable solutions. When settlement is not possible, Kyle will assist his clients to understand the litigation process as he represents them in court.
Before practicing law, Kyle was a member of the Canadian National Rowing Team for seven years. As captain of the men’s eight, he led his crew to the World Cup points title in 2007, and World Championship gold that same year. Kyle’s rowing career culminated at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where he played a key role in helping his crew win Canada’s first gold medal in the event in 16 years.
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Law Society of BC, Canadian Bar Association, Victoria Bar Association
- Member, Civil Litigation – Vancouver Island Section, CBABC
- Admitted to Practice, 2011
- LLB, University of Victoria, 2010
- BA, University of British Columbia, 2001