Madeline’s practice focuses on civil litigation and dispute resolution, including family law. Madeline understands that navigating court processes can be stressful and aims to provide advice that is practical and responsive to her client’s needs and goals.
Madeline advocated for clients before administrative tribunals and at the Provincial Court and Supreme Court of British Columbia.
During law school, Madeline completed two co-op placements and a clinical term at UVic’s Law Centre. Following law school, Madeline clerked for five justices at the Supreme Court of British Columbia. Madeline completed her articles at Cook Roberts LLP and joined the firm as an associate in 2021.
- Admitted to Practice, 2021
- JD, University of Victoria, 2019
- BA, University of Victoria, 2016
Awards and Recognition
- Alexander, Holburn, Beaudin and Lang Scholarship – 2018
- President’s Scholarship – 2018
- Victoria Estate Planning Council Douglas Gray Book Prize – 2018
- McCarthy Tétrault Prize in Contracts – 2017
- Canadian Federation of University Women of Victoria In Honour of Bertha Wilson – 2016
- Edna and Bernard Nash Memorial Entrance Scholarship – 2016
- Victoria Foundation Entrance Scholarship – 2016