Michael advises individuals, companies and financial institutions in the areas of commercial lending, corporate and commercial transactions, and commercial and residential real estate. He also assists clients with wills and estate planning, and in the administration and distribution of estates.
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Law Society of BC, Canadian Bar Association, Victoria Bar Association
- Past Governor, Glenlyon Norfolk School
- Past Chair, Victoria Capital Club
- Admitted to Practice,1975
- LLB, University of British Columbia, 1974
- BA, University of Victoria, 1971