Laylee practices in the areas of corporate and commercial transactions, commercial lending, real estate and development, strata property law, and estate planning and administration. Her clients include private companies and businesses, financial institutions, developers, strata corporations, government bodies, and individuals requiring general legal advice and representation. Laylee aims to provide practical and goal-oriented advice to her clients with a high level of service.
Laylee has been involved with a number of community based not-for-profit societies and believes strongly in community service.
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Law Society of BC, Canadian Bar Association, Victoria Bar Association
- Member, Victoria Estate Planning Council
- Member, Commercial and Real Property Section, CBABC
- Member, Wills & Estates Section, CBABC
- Member, Women Lawyers Forum
- Past Chair, Commercial and Real Property Section, CBABC
- Order in Council Appointment to the Board of Governors for Camosun College
- Past Director, Capital Mental Health Association
- Past Director, Pacific Montessori Society (Selkirk Montessori)
- Past Director, Silver Threads Service
- Admitted to Practice, 2004
- LLB, University of Ottawa, 2003
- BA, University of Victoria, 1999