Dan’s practice focuses on civil litigation, including estate litigation, employment law, construction litigation, small claims, real estate, and human rights disputes.
Dan’s goal is to provide his clients with thoughtful advice and practical solutions that address his client’s immediate concerns and their long-term interests. Born in Victoria, Dan takes pride in assisting members of the local community.
As part of his law degree at the University of Victoria, Dan completed the Law Centre Clinical Program, where he managed several litigation files and successfully represented his clients in Provincial Court.
After law school Dan articled with Cook Roberts LLP where he appeared in both Provincial Court and Supreme Court on behalf of the firm’s clients. After completing his articles, Dan joined the firm as an Associate in 2017.
- Admitted to Practice, 2017
- JD, University of Victoria, 2016
- BA, University of Victoria, 2012
- Diploma, Camosun College, 2009
Awards and Recognition
- Thorsteinssons Prize in Taxation, 2016
Professional Membership and Activities
- Member, Law Society of BC, Canadian Bar Association
- Executive Member, Victoria Bar Association
- Executive Member, Civil Litigation – Vancouver Island
- Executive Member, Young Lawyers – Vancouver Island
- Member, Wills and Estates – Vancouver Island
- Volunteer, Access Pro Bono Society